They say a change is as good as a holiday and yesterday's change was cool and oh so sweet! We might not be basking in sunshine but those hot, sunny days are quite a distraction to anyone that's still locked in on work mode. Quick surf then enjoy the cool, cloudy day to focus the mind back on wrapping up the year.
How's your Christmas shopping going? Here's a few suggestions if you're stuck for ideas:
- Jon Frank is one of my favourite photographers and he's released a book chronicling his first 25 years of ocean photography - Broken (Volume 1)
- Chris Tola & Friends have put together a collection of stories call Surfing Roadies - available at good book stores
- If you like the writing of Stab Co-founder Derek Rielly, check out
Wednesdays With Bob
- Grab a 2018 Sprout Daily Calendar - Order Online and pick up locally
- And there's always an eGift Card waiting for those very last minute gifts!
- Shop local. Shop Small! There's heaps of cool little stores in Manly, Freshwater and beyond and will love you all year if you fill their tills at Christmas!
Enjoy the cool!