:: Full 180
The wind's done a full 180 on us. From howling Nor-Easter's yesterday to strong Sou-Westerly's this morning and a crazy storm in between. It's nice when you get these Sou-Westerly air flows in summer, they blow out all the humidity and the air is a clear as it is in Winter. Makes for real nice light in the mornings!
I had high hopes of decent Nor-East wind swell this morning. Should have seen the 4 footers in front of the Corso that the Nor-Easter had whipped up yesterday afternoon! This morning there's next to nothing. Gone!
Here's what you need to know for the weekend:
- there's a solid South swell trailing this wind up the coast, it'll be overhead-plus by tomorrow. Wind's going to change too.
- Framed Print Christmas cut off is this Sunday. Order online at The Print Shop or email us for custom orders
- Simple Pleasures Bedouin On The Beaches opens Monday. Tell your friends to book!
- Big Surf Sale - 28 Roseberry St, Balgowlah. TCSS. Banks. RVCA & more today until Sunda - More Info Here
- Order 2 or more 2017 Sprout Daily Calendars and we'll post for free anywhere in Australia.
Bit on this time of year isn't there! Catch you Monday.